Wednesday, December 2, 2009

a bright spot

Bad week. Really bad week.

I confiscated a pretty sweet note yesterday, though. (And I don't mean cool sweet. I mean darling sweet). May Standford's love be immortalized through my never-ending blog.
---------------------------------------

I've been building up the courage to tell you this for the last two years. The first time I seen you I was skeptical. I aint know if I was feelin you or if you was just another girl. I've tried so hard to impress, but I know you like me just the way I was. You are the most beautiful thing since God made light, your funny, and your a genus. (lol) I just want to have a really close relationship with you. Just take some time to think about it. Don't just randomly pick your choice. Think about it.
do you wanna be my girl?
Yes-No
Comments:
___________________

Darling, right? This boy is in earnest. Zabada better make a good choice.

No comments: